Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day One/ Intro.

Hello Everyone, my name is Sakina :)
Ive started this blog in attempt to well.. have someone to share my daily life with, where nobody knows who i am or where i come from, and where i can be anyone i want to with no expectations or no constraints holding myself back. I'm a college student studying bio-premed and i go to Baylor University, with the help of exceptionally high amounts of loans being taken out under my uncle's name who was kind enough to co-sign for my education. But i screwed up, college was harder than i thought it was going to be and i, being myself have always taken things very lightly. im a typical girl i spend money without thinking i have wants all the time i dont think before i do and im a bollywood fanatic. i plan my entire life to be a wonderful fairytale. but in reality thats only happening after the hard part of life and education has taken its toll on me. so this semester without the knowledge of my ever so trusting parents im attending the community college nearby because... i have a lower than adequate GPA to stay in baylor and have been suspended for this spring term. amazingly as it is im making this blog while i should be taking my english essay test, but b/c i suck at writting and i didnt read the book.. i skipped it. im a very amazing procrastinator. if that was a talent that would be my only talent.. as im not really good.. at anything i believe so, my family/friends says otherwise. and its not that i dont have amazing people in my life to share this stuff with.. but its a neat idea i believe and i plan on never letting anyone i know, know about my blog. and who knows if anyone will ever read this or follow my posts. So i guess what this blog will be about is random posts about things i love/hate, my opinions, things going on throughout my life, and how im in a process in life. im kinda at the bottom and i need to go through a series of actions to access the expectations that are given to me.
thats all for this post :)
Quote of the Day : ( this is from Justin Beibers song never say never - yea i know im lame. whatever lol )
" i was born with two stars so the moons where i land "  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment